top of page

Family-Based Immigration

We help qualifying couples and family members gain Legal Permanent Resident status in the U.S., allowing families to stay together, or reuniting families through visa processing at U.S. Consulates abroad.

We commonly handle:

  • K-1 Fiancé Visas: Petition for your fiance who you are planning to get marry once in the United States.

  • Petitition for your relatives:

    • Your spouse;

    • Your unmarried children under 21 years of age;

    • Your unmarried sons or daughters 21 years of age or older;

    • Your married sons or daughters of any age;

    • Your brothers or sisters (you must be 21 years of age or older); and

    • Your mother or father (you must be 21 years of age or older).

  • Deportation: when the federal government orders that a non-citizen be removed from the United States because the non-citizen is convicted of certain deportable crimes.

bottom of page